terça-feira, 13 de março de 2012

Free Book* - Brian Tome

Free Book* - Brian Tome


Sometimes people think mistake freedom with doing everything they want... In the book, Brian Tome shows us that we are all free in Christ, not to be bound by religion and other conventions. As he wisely reminds us, the central theme of the Bible is all about Freedom.

He writes somethings that have reached deep inside my beliefs and status quo I imagined should be.

It's kinda revolutionary the way he addresses his message, with a youthful enthusiasm that makes everyone want this kind of freedom... That may sound pretentious but, as I always say, that's just my opinion. 

I would give it 5 stars if it did not have the commentaries about how he loves to ride his bike without a helmet, but, other than that, it is a refreshing great read that makes us want more of the freedom he talks about.

Want to check it out? Get the book and tell me what you think. I would love to read some comments. 

Peace.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário